On Track Canine College
Is your dog bored or lazy?
Are you tired of your dog ignoring you?
Do you wish you had a better bond with your dog?
If you answered YES to any of the above questions then its time to train your dog!
HERE for scheduling!
Agility Classes: (Call for more details)
- 1st and 2nd level classes are offered (each is a 6 week program);
- No previous obedience training is required but dog should have some basics ;
- The 1st level course introduces the dogs to the safe performance of all of the obstacles (dogs must be 1 year old to join this class);
- 2nd level course will introduce equipment sequences and basic handling techniques (dogs must be atleast 1 year old to join this class). 2nd level agility class builds on the skills learned in the 1st level course and develops handling skills in course work - the Intermediate courses are geared towards people who want to go on to competition or are looking for the added challenge of more elaborate courses.
Puppy & Household Obedience Classes: ( Call for further details)
- These classes are "life skill" classes for dogs;
- Puppy classes are for puppies up to 4 to 5 months of age (must have at least 2nd set of shots);
- Household Obedience for dogs over 5 months of age;
- Basic commands taught (sit, down, come, heel, stay, off, leave it; Puppy issues are discussed
- Greeting people / dogs politely, leash manners, and other important skills will be covered!
- Note: these classes are not meant as preparation for competitive obedience but for the household pet.
classes are not appropriate for dogs with aggression issues with people or other dogs - this is best dealt with in private training sessions or specialty aggression classes (which we don't offer, however; we can refer you to some Aggression Specialists - give us a call).